domenica 26 aprile 2015

Low-poly cartoon Black Knight


Some times ago I posted a picture of a low res model of a cartoon ghost.
Now is the time of the Black Knight.
They are both elements of a project that is based on Blender and the Blender Game Engine.
My last spare time was dedicated to thar and now, the base structure of the whole project is quite ready, there is still a lot of work to do, and some diasappointing findings are slowing down the progress but it is surely an interesting way of learning new things.
First of all, I found, that the 2.74 release of Blender is not more capable of reading correctly the events generated by an Xbox controller, hopefully this will be restored into the next patch or release.
Second I'm having a lots of trouble in using sounds, at the point that I'm really leaving them out of the project for now.
Third I found a 'bug' involving near sensor and the navigation mesh, I used a Python script to avoid the wrong results of that.
But going back to the small guy of the picture: he is a real bad guy! And he is going to use his sword to hunt down the main character, helped by the ghost, obviously! :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento