domenica 1 luglio 2012

Tableless site


Another thing I've done for my new Company: I started back doing web sites as when I started in graphics...and I'm speaking of a long ago: more than ten years.
Now the things are completely changed: CSS gives the chance of styling each element of the project, HTML has grown giving interesting graphical options, the elements of the page can overlap almost freely, the basic structure of the page tends towards the tableless structure, and so on.
So a lot of new stuff to manage, but surely an interesting task ;)
This is the page of a small website done from scratch in a couple of days BCD, one of the softwares developed by the Company I'm working for. Nothing complex but better than having a simple scanned image from a brochure...
And obviuosly there are other projects I've worked on: the actual main site of the Company, a new Corporate site for them, and some other graphic projects, but of all this we will speak in the nex days and posts.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento