lunedì 27 marzo 2017

La Guerra dei Draghi


Don't ask why but, I'm proud to show you all the result of my last project, a small book:
'La Guerra dei Draghi'.
I worked on this during the spare time of the last months (so, really, no much time :) ).
The idea was born from seeing a friend publishing a book and seeing that the result was not bad at all, and from a bed-time story that I made up for my son when he was very young.
When I started telling him, probably, he could not even understand what I was saying but he needed to know that he was not alone, and I needed a way to stay awake... so...
Now he is grown up and he still remembers some of the story, but he could not put all the pieces together and make a complete story.
But he is going to start reading on his own in a short time.
So I said myself that I could try to make a short book, in this way if he will want to know how the story was when he will be capable of reading it.
Said that I started what resulted in a long term project: I made seventeen pictures and wrote the text trying to stay simple and short, and then put all together.




Being able to finish the project and print the book was very gratifying, way more than completing a PC image or 3D project.
Now I don't know if my son will ever read it or even give it a glance ... perhaps he will not be interested any more in fantasy stories, but one can not always be sure of what the future will be ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento