sabato 26 settembre 2015

Running


Another basic action added to the list available for our warrior: the run.
 It could not seem but there are a lot of actions that have to be considered for giving an acceptable degree of interactivity to a game character.
Running is quite common in games, usually mor than walking, so how can I miss an attempt of drawing some frames for my fantasy warrior ? No way of avoiding that.
Having already done a walking sequence, I have had to match the two in some way, but a 4 frames sequence seemed not a so good result, so I went for an adjustment and added two frames to the runnig sequence, increasing the distance travelled. In this way I tried to minimize the diference ni time length of the two animations.
Obviously both the sequences are much under the clasical number of frames suggested for them, but thinking of a game context being at a low frames count could be very useful, and the result is stil acceptable, at least to me ;).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento