mercoledì 31 dicembre 2014

Processing 3

http://www.webalice.it/luca.olmisani/Processing/Three/Three.html
And now for some interactivity !!
A new project MAGIC WEB implements some interaction making the user create its own design.
Read the following instructions to learn what can be modified and how.
As usual here follows the introduction to the project I made for the course:

// Always loved the geometric pictures that can create curves using straight elements...like the picture made
// using nails and threads. So this was my chance, and now I can make the object change its shape while
// doing it, a feature impossible for the real object. For this project my focus is more on the shape than
// on the colors, those I simplified using grey, black and white because I think that
// the 'feel' of this kind of picture is kind of similiar of that of the elegant oriental ideograms. 

// MAGIC WEB

// Keys 1, 2, 3, 4 activate-deactivate elements
// s - S save picture
// Canc - Back Space erase

// Mouse drag along y axis increase-decrease the number of threads
//drag along x axsis modifies the angle of the web's corner

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento