martedì 21 ottobre 2014

Processing 2

http://www.webalice.it/luca.olmisani/Processing/Two/Two.html

This was my second attempt at doing something in Processing, this was an assignment for a course and I was trying to use just the elements that where introduced during the lessons. At the time nothing about animation was explained nor the definition of function was inntroduced, so I managed to produce something animated in a not really ortodox way :)
The result was not so displeasing, and here follow the lines I used to introduce the project to the others partecipants:

// Just some exploration of the possibilities of the conccepts introduced during the third week
// I just wanted something that could evoke the ideas of flowing and sounds
// even if there is nothing of those at all :)
// Here is my result, there are no optimization and there is no real timing of the effects
// I have to find a good way to manage 'time' in processing, but it could be an interesting
// starting point.
// Simple elements and soft colors, I think, is a way for making the efffect not too 'difficult'
// and less wearisome.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento