mercoledì 1 ottobre 2014

New pencil sketch




A long time since the last post, but as usual not a wasted time ... lots of thing done at job for the interface of the software developed (hope of one post about that in the future), and some small project in the spare time, as usual, 3D, 2D and animation, I've to check if I can upload some java content...
Meanwhile a quick pencil sketch, the strange is that: this is the original idea I had when I started the drawing about S. George and the dragon. But then, as soon as I put the pen on the tablet the point of view instantly changed and the picture already posted was born. But the first visualization of the project was of this kind and, don't know why, but don't giving this image a chance of being drawn was a strange feeling of 'incomplete' about the whole idea of the warrior charging the huge dragon with his spear.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento