venerdì 15 aprile 2011

Greetings Postcard



Ok this is the wrong Holiday, but this is the chosen video of the day.
Another work in Blender, this project was born two weeks before the Christmas of two years ago.
I heard two other guys speaking of an idea for a motin graphic spot, involving some animated trash objects. For some reason I liked the vision of some animated recycler bin or similar and started modeling some characters for the scene. Then I found an interesting script (I still have to check if it works for the most recent Blender releases), that gave me the chance of modeling quickly the decorations for the Christmas tree. After that I set up the scene in a backstreet alley, added some details and the small can sprying bubbles. Then started making some funny animations.
When I finished was Christmas time, and there was not much time for making the 'soundtrack' so I just assembled the 'kind' of sounds and noises I planned to use.
So there were some difficulties but for hte 25th the postcard was ready, not perfect but ready for delivering her message.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento