mercoledì 26 gennaio 2011

ZBrush sculpting exercise
















 



  

I've tried some sculpiting in ZBrush. Started from a low-poly version created in Blender for a game coding project, then imported in ZBrush and added details, making geometry similar to original drawing. This is still an unfinished model, but enjoied really much this way of modelling.

Really I have to switch to a 64 bit operative system and give Blender a try with high resolution models.
With 32 bit system there is no way to reach the same details you can manage in other applications like ZBrush (Blender crashes for lack of memory resources).
So I've done a couple of experiments in ZBrush.
Hope in a near future I can change OS and post something sculpted in Blender, I'm a fan of free software :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento